This chapter of the dissertation states and explains the procedure of research and the tools and techniques employed to collect the data. It just mentions the methods without the detailed questionnaires, interviews, etc., which can be mentioned in the appendices. The main purpose of this section is to justify the reason for choosing that particular research method for gathering the data. The method should be linked to the literature and explain the academic basis of the choice. It should also specify the weaknesses and drawbacks of the chosen method, their effect on the research and how they will be curtailed so that their impact is the minimum on the study. Even if the shortcoming has no effect on the study, it should be specified. Selection of the appropriate research method is crucial for the success of the research. The suitable research method enhances the research making it more coherent and effective. The methodology also gives reasons for not choosing other methods.
The researches can be of various kinds; primary, secondary, quantitative, qualitative or mixed. Further on there are various tools of data collection like interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, etc. Students often face a dilemma as to which method of research will give them the desired results. Sometimes each seems equally good, or sometimes it could be that no research method seems appropriate. The choice of the method has to be very judicious as the wrong choice will not give the desired results and could lead the research astray.
In such situations, dissertationassist.com comes to the rescue and solves the dilemma faced by the students. Experts at dissertationassist.com are accustomed to providing the most opted methodology aid, and their choice has always given the befitting results leading to a number of satisfied students. Students have always further referred the portal as they have always received exemplary support from disertationassist.com, be it for the whole dissertation writing or any particular chapter.
dissertationassist.com not only assists in the writing of the section but also provides commendable guidance for the pertinent selection of the research method and the tools.
Scholars have been seeking the assistance of dissertation.com for the methodology section for guidance in writing the following:
- PRIMARY RESEARCH
- SECONDARY RESEARCH
- QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH
- ETHNOGRAPHY DESIGN
- FOCUS GROUP DESIGN
In this method own research tools and techniques are used to gather the data. Assistance for primary research from dissertationassist.com will include:
- A strong plan and design for data collection
- Identification of ethical issues for collecting data and tips how to handle them.
- Supply with a pilot question or test to check the efficacy of the tool.
- Identification of the sample size and group
- Have an alternate plan ready in case of some hitch in the original plan.
Using earlier research analysis and writing from own perspective. In the case of secondary research then dissertationassist.com will provide them with:
- Sub-questions which will help answer the main question.
- Identify the appropriate research material and sources which are relevant to the research.
- Consistent analysis of the information gathered.
- Dissertationassist.com helps students formulate questionnaires, interviews.
- They also have an alternative set of participants in case the ones chosen earlier can’t co-operate due to the storage of time or any such reason.
When the data to be collated is numerical this method delivers the best result. In case this method is thought of as befitting then dissertationassist.com will provide with:
- Unique questionnaire design, including the identification of sample group and the object of the survey.
- Guidance on the ethical issues to be covered.
- Immediate revision if the pilot question fails.
dissertationassist.com pledges that the assistance by us will be:
- 100% AUTHENTIC
- 100% PLAGIARISM FREE
- 100% FLAWLESS
- 100% ACCORDING TO THE SPECIFICATIONS MENTIONED.
- 100% COST EFFICIENT
- 100% SATISFACTORY
- 100% PRIVACY PRESERVED
This involves research the data of which is language-based and involves words, pictures, observations, etc. If this method is deemed fit then dissertationassist.com will:
- Provide with an appropriate participant observation design.
- Identification of the population to be observed.
- Guidelines on the ethical issue to be considered.
When the research demands that the researcher becomes a part of the study, these researches are very authentic and help the researcher to understand the ins and outs of an organization. For a research requiring this method dissertationassist.com will assist in:
- Identification of the population to be observed.
- Providing with the open-ended questions.
- Suggesting of a potential field site.
- Development of guiding question.
- Identification of the gatekeeper and negotiation guideline.
- Identifying the appropriate culture or ethnic group from a students perspective.
- Definition of the participant demography.
Are mostly used when the reactions of a few selected people need to be recorded. Assistance from dissertationassist.com will involve:
- Suggestion for the best type of interviews, whether they should be face to face, telephonic or via the electronic media.
- Definition of the object of the survey.
- Identifying the interviewees.
- Write the questions.
FOCUS GROUP DESIGN
Involves multiple participants discussing an issue. For this help dissertationassist.com will provide with:
- Identification and recruitment and screening the participants.
- Development of the focus group script.
- Written questions.
- Tips on how to moderate a focus group.
This method is employed when the same question is asked to a number of people. Guidance from dissertationassist.com will provide with:
- Identification of the sample group.
- List of effective questions in proper format and logical order.
- Identification of participant demographics.
- Selection of the most appropriate way to conduct the survey.
Methodology assistance from dissertationassist.com aids the students in preparing excellent methodology, with the selection of the most appropriate and efficient research method thereby adding to the reliability and accuracy of the research. dissertationassist.com has the solutions to all of the above issues as well as any other issues related to methodology.
Let's Work Together!Ut porttitor imperdiet hendrerit. Suspendisse pulvinar lacus nec sollicitudin finibus ligula quam bibendum dui, maximus ornare ex nulla ut lacus.
622/A, Presidency Tower, Panama St, New York.
(+22) 123 456 7898